Social Media/Marketing Assistant required for part time opportunity in Gloucester, GL2. Working Monday to Friday 9-3 paying up to 25,000 pro rata + pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, on site parking, discount scheme and employee assistance programme
Our client has been in operation for the last 18 years having identified and capitalised on a gap in the manufacturing market place. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a small but passionate team that are all pulling together to ensure the companies continued success.
Your role as Social Media/Marketing Assistant will be to help the company grow their social media presence, develop the company website page and taking responsibility for running marketing campaigns.
For your application to be successful for the role of Social Media/Marketing Assistant you will need the following skill set:
- previous experience of managing a website and social media platforms or a RELEVANT qualification
-good command of English with creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- experience of using graphic packages for example Canva
- ability to work independently but also to muck in as part of the team when required
- work with your fellow team members to ensure brand consistency
- assist in the production of marketing material such as brochures and presentations
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to do the job then we would love to hear from you.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.