Marketing Manager, London, £45,000 - £50,000, Growing Media Agency - Remote Working AvailableYour new companyThis business helps influencers build their own businesses by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Their unique Brand as a service approach has allowed them to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world. They provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience. With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices, there are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.Your new roleAs the Marketing Manager, you will be leading the Marketing efforts for the business and will be responsible for:
- All aspects of managing the marketing strategy for the business
- Create and deliver the strategy that will attract influencers at all levels
- Understanding of social, digital, content creation and how to get the attention of people creating audiences and wanting to become an entrepreneur
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools
- Lead key events and thought leadership activity to ensure the brand is represented and ensure key objectives are met
- Identify opportunities to reach and engage with new global audiences including campaign concepts, new marketing channels and platforms to elevate global mass campaign concepts, new marketing channels and platforms to elevate global mass market awareness
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and CMO and CEO on new business strategies to develop and implement marketing and and branding across new and existing products
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, working either agency side or in-house.
- Champion overall marketing strategy with demonstrated experience in managing a team and an asset portfolio for a brand.
- Skilled in developing long term strategic plans for assets and cross-channel campaign marketing and able to put plans into action
- Well versed in the value of asset marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
- Excellent use of the English language and grammar
- Natural communicator, able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Team player takes a personal interest in developing junior members of staff and enjoys working with others.
- Has an interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups and consumer brands in general.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive package of £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Learning & Development agenda
- Summer and Christmas events abroad
- Remote working
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.