The Marketing Manager is responsible for the ideation and output of multiple forms of content at scale, while seeking new ways to communicate and engage with customers. They are responsible for content across all the marketing channels to achieve the brand and business goals (driving awareness, traffic, consideration and transactions, referrals). The Marketing Manager must be comfortable with content creation as well as briefing/managing creative teams and agencies.
- Responsible for developing remittance segment strategy and delivery across channels, digital and non-digital
- Create and manage global content approach to support marketing campaign calendar.
- Obsess over data and performance to understand campaign performance to grow specific target audiences and improve activity performance.
- Create social media content strategy and implementation by analyzing social media metrics and develop strategies to better engage customers.
- Keep up with the latest trends in digital advertising to identify trends and insights to identify timely and impactful content opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop supporting content that supports product launches/updates and customer engagement.
- Understand & develop key customer segment insights, and cultural nuances to inform and execute marketing strategies.
- Manage day-to-day creative and content related activities including briefing various agencies for projects related to digital marketing.
- Serve as project lead on all new initiatives, including setting objectives on ways in which the organization can successfully reach its customers.
- Analyze website and social media metrics and develop strategies to better engage customers.
- Monitor weekly trends within category/current affairs/customers behavior etc. to execute timely and relevant content opportunities
- Serve as project lead on all new initiatives, including setting objectives on ways in which the organization can successfully reach its customers and the best content approach within each marketing channel.
- 5+ years in a Marketing position
- Multichannel Consumer Marketing or media agency experience, with a proven track record of building marketing plans & campaigns to drive growth in specific target segments
- Proven experience developing content strategy and collateral
- Experience leading/developing marketing campaigns for enterprise organizations, or organizations with a national/global audience
- Experience with global organizations a plus