Marketing Manager, FMCG - London
Our client is at an exciting stage in their development and growth. They are embarking on a rebrand through Q2/Q3 and looking to recruit an outstanding Marketing Manager who will share their vision and help them move forward / lead and execute future plans. They have huge ambition and are looking for someone to bring big ideas into fruition, so if you think that's you - we'd love to hear more!
They are looking for someone as excited as they are about the future ahead, to help them build out their marketing strategy. create and implement a UK campaign to build brand awareness and drive lead generation and conversion.
There is an opportunity to manage the brand development and go-to-market activity as well as act as the in-house go-to person for all marketing activity. They are looking for someone to bring a mix of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B & B2C marketing - retail, food FMCG
- Brand and lead generation campaign development and management; messaging development, social media, events, sales tools, CRM
- Marketing strategy
- Assist in developing the marketing and communication strategy and plan to ensure it supports the company's objectives and achieving sales targets
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, feedback from customers, retailers (c.80 stockists nationally, including Selfridges, Planet Organic and The Vegan Kind), and media outlets to drive refinements to the messaging and activity
- Support competitor messaging analysis, identification of target audience profiles and personas and market positioning and how to communicate brand differentiators by target market
- Re-launch in Sept 2022 (working with external brand consultant)
- Oversee the updating and refining of the website structure, content, look and feel and tone of voice of the messaging
- Drive the social media strategy, content and programmes to support customers and drive lead generation (SEO, PPC) - managing the digital agency
- Manage PR resource to drive brand awareness in key markets
- Be the point of contact for marketing requests and manage the briefing process - internal and external resources
- Drive the development of enhanced sales tools for retailers with a focus on case study development
- Case studies - identify and co-ordinate content refinement, copy development and design / production
- Active involvement with the marketing functions of enterprise clients - ranging from stadiums to major corporates
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to handle significant volume of information, process, prioritise, manage multiple projects, work to deadlines, calm under pressure
- Leadership and presentation
- Relationship building - internal working within a fast-paced start-up environment and supplier management
- B2B and B2C marketing, specifically in food and retail
- Experience of supporting the building of brand and marketing strategy and ensuring new activity / messaging is in line
- Programme development and management including budgets
- HubSpot, Shopify
- Social media and content - trends, tools, SEO, analytics + digital advertising strategy
- Marketing Automation and CRM
- Sales material - development of tools (ppt, pdf)
- Trade marketing in key vertical markets
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.