Digital Marketing Executive - Social Media
Newport (4 days per week required on site)
25,000 - 30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a prestigious brand that has a major profile within the hospitality and corporate industries to join their South Wales team.
You will be a social media savvy, forward-thinking individual who can work within a fast paced, ever changing Marketing environment. You will need to be a person who isn't afraid to get stuck in and be on hand to support other areas of the business when it comes to Marketing. You'll also have experience in managing multiple social media accounts, preferably in a corporate environment, creating engaging content across various brands and platforms at any one time.
Does this sound like you? If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Updating, creating assets and scheduling content across all social media platforms for multiple brands
- Maintaining content and layout for the website, working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Projects Manager, to ensure all information is correct and up to date
- Assisting with the scheduling and delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- Assist the head of marketing to oversee the company's marketing strategy recognising opportunities from campaigns and analysis
- Generating creative copy developing written text across all marketing channels
- Working with and supporting the senior team members with the day to day running of the marketing department
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- Excellent standard in copy writing
- Ability to update website content and manage multiple social media platforms
- A well-rounded knowledge of Marketing
- A strong understanding or experience of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques
- An excellent understanding of content marketing and its part within marketing strategy
- You'll be comfortable with being on site for the majority of your week (4 days)
- A good working knowledge of campaign deployment software
- Awareness of SEO and PPC and the benefits of these as digital marketing tools
- A keen interest in digital marketing trends and techniques
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Heavily discounted meals, hotel rooms, spa treatments
- Discounted/free event
- Heavily reduced 5 gym membership
- Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free and secure on-site Parking
Please note, this is predominantly an on-site role, you will be required to be on site in Newport for 4 days per week, with 1 day working remotely
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.