- Responsible for management and execution of local marketing tactics
- Responsible for Traditional Advertising, Web/Social, Public Relations and media opportunities in conjunction with hotels' 3rd party agencies
- Improve hotel positioning in local, national and international markets
- Increase total revenue for various business segments through the executiuon of hotel marketing startegy
- Oversee local marketing expense planning and processing
- Identify new marketing opportunities that support the business needs of each of the hotels segments
- Partner with Marketing Coordinator and Public Relations agencies
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing and implement annual comprehensive marketing and public relations plan to support the business objectives for the hotel. The plan will include objectives(s), strategy and tactics for each of the hotel's market segments and outlets (Restaurant, Golf, Spa). The ultimate goal is to heighten market presence, increase positive awareness, strengthen brand loyalty, increase market share and produce increased revenues and profitability.
Marketing/Creative Manager will be the driving force behind the creative design process for the visual attributes to the resort such as: F&B offerings, signage, logos, and other imagery needed to tell our brand story and elevate the experience for our guests and digital landscape. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute new hotel vanity site and track performance/results
- Plan, execute, and create content for our social media platforms. This individual will be responsibel for the appearnce and contect that is posted on our social platforms. Activites include but our not limited to: positng scedules, photography on site, administering photos releases and clever and creative content that tells the story of lost pines and drives digital revenue.
- Plan, research or coordinate with approved corporate vendors and supervise the production of marketing materials, reports, promotional and internal communications materials
- Manage annual local marketing budget and strategic planning process through Local Marketing Tactic System & manager the Sales and Marketing Checkbook.
- Primary hotel contact of outside agencies (public relations/coordinate with field marketing/digital agencies/ads)
- Meet regularly with Director of Sales & Marketing to stay current on changing business needs in order to develop and/or revise tactics to address concerns and opportunities
- Host hotel's Marketing meetings/F&B Marketing Meetings (i.e. weekly/biweekly/monthly)
- Participate in brand training and development sessions
- Collaboration with Director of Sales & Marketing toexecute local marketing plan and/or serve as primary contact with local advertising agency as well as Regional Director of Field Marketing
- Maintain graphic standards and integrity for all print ads and promotional material distributed throughout the hotel
- Develop and manage assets within Hyatt Brand Manager or approved local vendors of all in-house collateral (rack cards, sales kits, digital collateral, posters, in-room promotion, etc.)
- Provide direction to partner agencies on media placement goals in targeted media outlets
- Establish and/or hone along with the agency, relationships with the media at a local, regional, national and International level; maintain updated media databases
- Review and approve with Director of Sales & Marketingall hotel press releases
- Share direct media requests with the agency and ensure agency is monitoring editorial calendars in top travel, consumer and trade publication opportunities
- Coordinate with the agency proactive and reactive onsite press visits
- Develop and regularly update hotel press kit, photography and b-roll with agency
- Execute recommended corporate public relations and marketing initiatives at the local level and provide corporate counterparts with formal results summary
- Ensure that the brand image and integrity is maintained at the property level
- Evaluate promotional opportunities presented to hotel as well as develop promotions and partnerships to meet the hotel's marketing and revenue objectives
- Standardize location usage fees and release forms, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and publicize special events to generate positive awareness and support the marketing revenue objectives of the hotel
- Manage and handle all incoming requests for on-property filming. Includes developing of location fee schedule and assessing value of requests for trade for filming and on-property coordination and billing
- Forge and maintain relationships with complementary and competitive organizations including key local and industry-related organizations - CVB, Chamber of Commerce, local government, hospitality trade associations, etc.
- Position and promote the hotel as a good corporate citizen by supporting Human Resources with the coordination of the hotel's community involvement THRIVE projects and publicizing efforts where appropriate (local and national/corporate-wide scale, making sure that a charitable aspect is tied to each publicity event). Support initiatives such as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and ensure all work is inclusive.
- Manage charitable donation requests
- Coordinate with Corporate Public Relations and hotel public relations agency on developing/maintaining hotel's crisis communications plan and reviewing with hotel management on a regular basis