Marketing Communications Specialist Position Objective:
The Marketing Communications Specialist is focused on driving the execution of select BioWorks and departmental strategies, prioritized by yearly and quarterly key initiatives as presented in the company One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Specialist include driving brand recognition and increasing market presence by developing and implementing effective tactics of corporate and product communications that support sales and build brand awareness. The Marketing Communications Specialist will also create informative content to elevate web and social media presence, write press releases, and implement both internal and external communication programs. If you d like to submit your resume for this position, please send resume to: Essential Functions and Responsibilities: People
- Actively participates in promoting, supporting, and enhancing our Core Purpose, Core Values and Company Culture
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation with customers, collaborators, vendors, team members and management
- Participate in consistent coaching with supervisor
Fully embraces the Scaling Up process and uses all the tools and information available to drive decision making
Is focused on end-user core customer needs - and always brings customer data and information/innovation to the forefront of decision making.
Actively contribute to our Customer Innovation initiatives based on active listening to our customers Execution
- Support marketing and product management function in the overall development and execution of communications programs
- Implements the corporate identity of BioWorks to promote and support the organization s mission
- Understand and apply company branding guidelines
- Manage the design, content, and production of all marketing program content, digital and print
- Develops and maintains workflow and work assignments of the communications function to ensure deadlines are met and programs completed
- Develops calendar and produces content for the mix of print and digital channels, and social media
- Increase internal and external awareness of key events including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest
- Effectively communicate marketing programs and promotions to external customers and channel partners
- Executes campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis on campaign metrics
- Engage resources such as agency partners, graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects
Essential Qualifications - Education, Experience, Skills:
- Fully embraces Great Game of Business ( GGOB ) and all strategies and activities related to financial transparency and information sharing, including timely updates to revenue (if applicable), expenses, and cash goals.
- Drives revenue and profit goals with customer acquisition, retention and development strategies and action items
- Bachelor s degree desired, Associates Degree with equivalent job experience will be considered
Desire 2 or more years experience in marketing, communications, social media, digital marketing, website administration.
Experience developing communication and digital marketing campaigns requiring visuals, graphics, and multimedia using a variety of digital platforms.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work and solve problems independently and provide management with information for key decision making.
Ability to execute multiple projects at once in a dynamic, collaborative, deadline-oriented environment.
Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams (commercial sales, customer experience, technical services, R&D, quality control, production, supply chain). Essential Values: (
for all employees; all of equal importance)
- Core Purpose
- Grow our Team, Serve Others and Save our Earth
- Core Values
- OUR Team, ONE Company
- We Honor Our Commitments
- We Have the RIGHT Conversations
- Our Customers Success is Our Success
Ability to help lift materials for tradeshow support.
Flexibility in scheduling to satisfy project needs and priorities
Computer keying repetitive motions
Possible eye strain If you d like to submit your resume for this position, please send resume to:
. Date posted: 11/14/2022