Senior Digital Marketing and Communications Officer - Hybrid - 21.80ph - Leatherhead/Hybrid
Are you looking for your next challenge within Marketing and Communications? This exciting long-term temporary position is hot off the press and looking for candidates who are immediately available to join their team within the Public Sector.
The Senior Digital Marketing Communications Officer will be part of a creative and supportive Communications team responsible for internal and external communications to a wide range of stakeholders. You will work with teams across the business to develop marketing materials to support both internal and external projects and campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing the business's social media accounts which are used to support engagement with people who use the companies services, their carers and families. In addition, you will lead on the development and management of the business's intranet - making sure it is managed in line with best practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Website and Digital Marketing Officer who leads on managing our public website(s) and will provide support when needed in managing this digital platform. Both the Senior Digital Marketing Communications Officer and the Senior Website and Digital Marketing officer are responsible for making sure content on our digital channels is accessible.
- Lead on creating and planning social media content for specific campaigns and projects that span recruitment.
- Proactively manage the business's social media accounts to support engagement with people who use our services, their carers and families, maintain the profile of the business across the board and promote the Trust as a place to work.
- Lead on forward planning all up and coming social media activity, making sure content is accessible.
- Creating compelling copywriting to craft engaging social media content and digital campaigns
- Update senior colleagues as necessary about reputational and other risks relating to social media.
- Suggest appropriate approaches to handling negative feedback, complaints or concerns for safety on social media.
- Support and advise other departments within the business in setting up and planning content for their own team accounts. Liaise with clinical and corporate colleagues at all levels about using their own social media accounts.
- Lead on the production and review of the business's social media policy.
- Quarterly reporting on the performance of each channel
- Responsible for planning and implementing the business's paid-for marketing and advertising campaigns, including recruitment campaigns both in print and online: liaising with senior members of the communications team and other corporate or clinical departments as required.
- Liaising with partners to plan, promote and mutually support any multi-agency campaigns around emotional well-being and public health.
- Liaise with the companies appointed web, design or marketing agency(ies) around marketing projects
- Develop and lead specific integrated marketing communications activities, working with senior members of the Communications team to support service divisions by communicating service developments and campaigns both internally and externally.
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is committed to promoting equal opportunities. To ensure that every candidate has the best experience with us, we encourage you to let us know if there are any adjustments we can make during the application or interview process. Your comfort and accessibility are our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Additionally, we value and respect your individuality, and we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.