Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
*The Role: *
*Social Media Manager*
We are looking for a collaborative and driven individual with expertise in leveraging the power of social media to tell compelling stories about science, patients, drug development, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and Genmab people . This individual will be a part of the Investor Relations and Communications team and support our external communications objectives by sharing Genmab's evolution into an integrated biotechnology company and highlighting our vision, core values and purpose to improve the lives of people.
* *Support* social media channel strategy and plans to position Genmab's thought leadership on relevant social media platforms
* Partner with internal stakeholders including legal, CSR, Patient Advocacy, Human Resources, Research, Commercial, US and Japan Market teams, medical and regulatory to ensure a robust process for creating and publishing content
* *Drive* employee advocacy efforts on social media through strategic content creation and internal guidance and training on employee engagement on social media
* *Develop* programs for growing Genmab's followers and increase engagement within social media communities utilizing a mix of paid and organic campaigns
* *Manage* social media calendar and ensure approval from relevant stakeholders
* Work with agency partners to capture stories from Genmab people for various forms of content such as short and long form posts, audiograms, videos, etc.
* *Manage* social media content management, publishing, monitoring and listening tools
* *Develop* monthly social media reports and recommendations for optimization
* *Evaluate* new platforms to ensure our messaging reaches the right audience
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications/PR or equivalent education
* At least three years of Social Media experience with strong knowledge of existing platforms including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
* Demonstrated proficiency in managing social media channels in healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical or agency setting
* Proven record of developing processes to implement Social Media industry best practices
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a growing company and adjust to changing priorities
* Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and listening tools and content management platforms
* Ability to derive insights and actionable next steps from social listening data and social platform performance
* Excellent in execution against goals and effective at project execution and management
* Proficiency with social media technologies a plus: Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube, HootSuite, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
* A broad understanding of the digital ecosystem including display, search a plus
* Understanding of the regulations guiding social media for biotech and pharma
* Strong writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, with an aim to make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
At Genmab, we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are committed to make a positive impact on the lives of cancer patients. We hypothesize and experiment to seek innovative solutions, no matter the employee's role; we speak up, empower each other, and embrace change and growth; we respect and celebrate our differences while working as one team. Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab's culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. Genmab employees work with determination, challenge the status quo and cultivate a growth mindset in everything we do.
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab's policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.
Please be alerted that at the moment a recruitment scam involving Genmab is circulating. The scam involves recruiters on LinkedIn and elsewhere, pretending to be Genmab employees, headhunting candidates, asking for CVs and other personal information. The scam can include asking for payment for interviews or interview preparation. This communication is not coming from Genmab, we encourage people to stay alert and not to respond to these queries.
Job Type: Full-time