This role offers the opportunity to work for an international Advertising company recognised as a market leader within the Media sector.
Exciting breath of work assisting the business with advice and support across all commercial, advertising, content and media-related matters.
My client is an international Advertising company, who works with some of the world's most recognisable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors.
The role of Legal Counsel has the following responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of client/agency agreements for a variety of work (full service, creative, digital, media, project basis etc.)
- Review and clearance of content (broadcast and non-broadcast, including social media)
- Negotiation of ancillary agreements required for campaigns (e.g. celebrity and talent agreements)
- Review of pitch documentation, RFIs and NDAs
- Supplier/contractor agreements for the agencies
- Assisting with Data Protection Agreements and compliance.
Suitable candidates for this role of Legal Counsel will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK or relevant jurisdiction.
- Broad commercial lawyer with IP and GPPR.
- 2-6 Years PQE.
- A keen eye for detail, with excellent contract drafting skills.
- Able to thrive in a high-growth, fast paced environment.
What's on Offer?
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
For more information about the salary and benefits on offer for this role please apply directly to this advert or contact Karli Stephens or Michael Page Legal for a conversation in confidence.