Junior Account Director - Creative B2B Marketing Agency
£40K - £45K
Central London (WFH Two Days Per Week)
About the Creative B2B Marketing Agency
Superb opportunity for a newly Senior Account Manager looking for a step up from their Account Manager position. My client is a Creative B2B Marketing Agency, who deliver integrated campaigns across strategy, content, digital, advertising and more. This Creative B2B Marketing Agency work with leading clients in sports, technology and engineering.
The CEO of this Creative B2B Marketing Agency is big on sustainability and giving back, hence why he encourages team members to take paid leave to volunteer at their chosen charity.
About the Junior Account Director Position
- Report into the Strategic Client Director, and work within the Client Services team.
- Manage Account Managers and Account Executives, being accountable for their performance and offering strategic direction.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of accounts, growing and nurturing the accounts from the initial brief to the output.
- Develop trustworthy relationships with clients and ensure that all their needs are met.
- Work collaboratively with the strategists and planners to draw up creative briefs that meets the clients' needs and presenting these briefs to the clients.
- Structure client development plans for each account you control and working with the Strategic Client Director to action these plans.
- Ensure that projects are completed to the deadline and in budget.
- Constantly keep an eye out on important trends in the advertising market which could impact your client's market.
- Minimum four years' experience within an agency, managing B2B clients.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Experience managing multiple client accounts and delivering a project on time and in budget.
- You can fully understand about a client's business and challenges, to draw up a creative brief that will meet their needs.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to confidently present in front of a client - you are able to sell ideas to a client and respond quickly to feedback.
- Genuinely passionate about learning about a client inside and out.
- Diligent, assertive and has an 'outside of the box' mindset.
For more information about the Junior Account Director role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on .
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.