Integrated Marketing Communications Manager - Miami
rbb Communications seeks a talented Integrated Marketing Communications Manager to influence the agency's growth by creating and activating an annual marketing plan focused on direct marketing, advertising, media & public relations, corporate brand building and lead generation activities including industry exposure through content development, media outreach, digital marketing, creative, presentation support and more.
Join this fast growing, 80+ person, awarding-winning, 'best place to work' agency, and be part of a dynamic group that creates integrated communications programs for consumer, corporate and B2B clients.
- Refine the agency's marketing strategy in collaboration with agency principals and integrated marketing leaders of our news, creative and digital teams.
- Develop (with partner input) an integrated marketing plan; consistently measure results against desired metrics, ROI and budget.
- Coordinate and drive agency-wide marketing activity to ensure consistency of voice and message, and resulting materials meet or exceed standards to successfully compete for new business and industry awards.
- Drive plan elements forward with tactics that may include advertising, award submissions, media relations oversight (execution done by internal team), speakers bureau, sponsorships and more.
- Draft and maintain a variety of case studies, monitor communication deliverables, create and manage editorial calendar on a regular basis, evaluate all marketing tactics and develop plans for various projects.
- Receive and manage new business inquiries - triage incoming calls; coordinate RFP responses.
- Identify opportunities to monetize agency services (e.g., media/presentation training; crisis/reputation management workshops; branding packages; sales collateral; etc.).
- Manage and measure results of CRM system
- Design and trace all the best practices implemented for all marketing communication activities.
Must have Skills:
- 7+ years of experience managing marketing/sales operations for communications agency or B2B professional service firm.
- Excellent written communication, speaking and data analysis skills.
- Experience with CRM platforms (including database management, email marketing), marketing/media operations applications for campaign management, contact data acquisition, Web/social media publishing and news/content dissemination (e.g., Salesforce, Data.com, The List, iContact, ConstantContact, Wordpress, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Cision, Businesswire, PR Newswire, Brandpoint).
- Thorough command of communications software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe, Skype) and multimedia content production (e.g., livestreaming and on-demand video, audio and other rich media)