Role HR Manager
Salary - £40-45k
Location Central London
Who s hiring?
Global B2B tech PR agency with a strong and enviable client list. With offices based in the US and Europe and a couple more to open. This is a fantastic opportunity and would suit someone who wants to be part of a growing and inclusive team. This would suit someone who is already an HR Manager or an HR Advisor looking to take the next step up!
The role in a nutshell
The role is to oversee all HR activities focusing on driving the agency s culture and behaviours through recruitment and people management. This role manages the agency s recruitment, performance management and training programmes and establishes the HR procedures and processes.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all HR-related questions and queries in the UK and Europe
- Managing and making continuous improvements to the current day to day HR processes
- Overseeing all Bamboo HR Admin and processes with support from the operations exec
- Managing UK and EU recruitment across all levels of seniority. Sourcing candidates directly and developing partnerships with key external recruiters
- Interviewing across all levels and ensuring candidates have a consistent recruitment experience across all regions
- Working with line managers across the agency to motivate and engage the teams and provide employee relations advice and support where needed
- Supporting career development throughout the business by sourcing, coordinating and delivering training
- Keeping up to date on all UK/EU employment legislation and updating the culture guides, policies and procedures as appropriate
- Leading and supporting on a variety of HR projects
- Embodying and promoting their mission, values and behaviours
What skills and experience would make you perfect for this role
- Proven experience gained within a creative/media environment within HR
- Level 5 CIPD
- Able to develop open, transparent and positive relationships with clients and people within the business
- Being part of the team support, trust and respect
- Acting as an ambassador for the company
- Passionate about getting involved in a variety of different projects