Fantastic opportunity to join an independent, award winning creative & design agency with an entrepreneurial spirit.
They have exciting growth and expansion plans so there will be room to develop and progress and shape the future of the business.
They have a lovely 'people first' culture, who partner with some really friendly clients too, being selective and making sure their work is moral and supports sustainability.
- Blend of remote and office working (London)
- Resource & traffic management for the whole studio (Creative directors, designers, writers, digital designers, art workers
- Ensure targets are hit and projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Pipeline plan creative capacity well in advance
- Sourcing freelancers when needed and onboarding them
- Utilisation and burn reports
- Roll out the new agency resource system and come up with ideas to drive creativity and efficiency where you see fit
- Conflict management
- Use your emotional intelligence to cast the right creative talent with the account management team and creative directors, bearing in mind strengths, weaknesses, skill sets and personality
- Ensure timesheets are up to date and signed off on time
- Happy to roll your sleeves up with the detail
- Experience in a branding or creative agency, but they are also open to other backgrounds too
- Experience in Creative services or Resource
- Ambitious character
- A natural 'people person' and problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- A genuine interest in the type of work they produce is important
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to everyone.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.