The successful applicant for this role will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Take responsibility for enhancing and protecting the reputation of the company with internal and external audiences
- Ensure a consistent narrative across all audiences
- Build and manage press and journalist relationships, including proactive and reactive opportunities, as well as handling press and media enquiries
- Use trends, data and insights to build relationships with journalists and proactively secure coverage that demonstrates the quality of the services
- Identify engaging storytelling angles that amplify the brand
- Support and empower the wider marketing team, work with them to promote key initiatives, customer wins, product innovations, social impact programs, and the brand platform
- Work with the leadership team to develop and execute visibility programs that incorporate speaking engagements, awards and social content
- Regular reporting on news, media intelligence and monitoring
- Manage the Internal Communications to ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders across the business to develop and implement an approach to help embed organisational goals and values
- Support marketing team with the development and delivery of content, in particular on LinkedIn
- Ensure alignment of internal communication messages with broader company external messaging
- Support with internal communication response to crisis situations
The role requires strong copywriting skill and the ability to communicate to a wide audience. An expertise of developing PR and Communications plans aligning internal, external and stakeholder communication against the business priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.