This is a full time, permanent role for a leading design and creative industry in London. This role would be ideal for an active studying of AAT/ACCA/CIMA who would like to grow alongside a company.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing business with great progression.
My client is a leading design agency who operate globally. With a team of hand-picked artisans from across the globe, they provide exceptional surface materials to some of the worlds most luxury hotels and clubs.
Finance Assistant - Design Agency (Hybrid Working) duties:
- Managing accounts payable functions
- Process supplier invoices, credit card expenditure, staff expenses and ensure they are processed on time and accurately coded on to the accounting system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and ledgers and resolving any queries managing the accounts payable email inbox
- Generate weekly payment runs for review of the FC process via online banking
- Posting of all payments to the accounting system
- Manage weekly client procurement payment runs with supervision of FC
- Liaise with staff requiring purchasing information
- Enter purchasing information into clients purchasing schedules
- Liaising closely with the procurement department to ensure all current client projects are reconciled on a weekly basis Assisting with accounts receivable functions
- Monthly fee invoices for clients
- Monthly recoverable expense invoices with relevant backup for clients
- Client statements
- Working closely with the Management Accountant completing month end tasks
Finance Assistant - Design Agency (Hybrid Working) criteria:
- Used to working in a multi-currency, multi-entity environment
- Proficient in recognised accounting software packages, as well as Excel
- Relationship builder
- Degree and actively studying ACCA/CIMA is desirable but not essential.
Finance Assistant - Design Agency (Hybrid Working) benefits:
- Base salary up to £38,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- 22 days holiday + Xmas closure and bank holidays
- Study support negotiable
- & more