Title: Event Producer
Salary: £40-50k depending on experience.
Are you an experienced Producer, who loves engaging hearts and minds?
A dynamic, inclusive, creative and innovative agency, working with an exciting and diverse international client base - and we're growing fast. Recently relocated to a brand new, sustainably-designed, London office space where an exceptional team delivers events and experiences across a wide range of channels and business sectors. They offer enormous potential for personel and career development within a fun, fast-paced and nurturing work environment.
Your role as Event Producer will be to produce events from initial client briefing to final invoice reconciliation. You will be working across a wide range of events encompassing face-to-face, virtual and hybrid projects. You will be working on individually owned projects as assigned by the Head of Production and also as part of a team on larger scale event activity. You will have ample opportunity to develop your own client accounts.
You will need to demonstrate a high level of motivation; show multi-tasking and good people skills; be able to deal with high profile clients and key suppliers; enjoy working hard in a creative environment; understand managing profitable budgets; rise to challenges and be willing to develop new skills.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to develop your skills and progress quickly in a friendly, supportive, dynamic, and thriving agency.
- Work as part of the pitch team to create and present pitch documents
- Work with the Key Account Director to handle clients and projects from inception to final evaluation
- Lead client meetings throughout pre-production
- Ensure creative concepts are effectively interpreted and delivered
- Work with clients to develop agendas and content where required
- Budgeting and financial control of projects
- Administration and scheduling of projects
- Supplier liaison and management
- Onsite client and event management
- Be familiar with and embrace the latest developments in virtual, hybrid and live event technology
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Ideally 2-3 years' experience of delivering small to medium scale events in an agency environment
- Solid grounding in face-to-face, virtual and hybrid production
- Ability to deliver projects within timeline and budget
- Budget management experience
- Previous client contact
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track
- Involvement in developing and creating compelling pitch documents
- Proactive ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive approach in the creation of ideas, systems, and processes
- Ability to work within a team and to motivate and inspire team members
- Capability to take the initiative and anticipate the requirements of others
- Ability to remain focused whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- Significant attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable within working environment and working hours
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients, suppliers, delegates, and colleagues
- Self-motivated with a demonstrable aptitude for learning
- Capacity and enthusiasm to take on added responsibilities when required
We are urgently recruiting for this position, please contact us ASAP.
This position would suit: Events Producer, Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Senior Event Manager, Event and Content Manager, Event Production Manager, Programme Manager.