London or Leicester
"It always seems impossible until it is done".
Our client is a vibrant Live Events Agency based in Leicester and London, who work with ambitious clients, solving complex business challenges through simple ideas and extraordinary experiences.
- Client and Stakeholder Liaison
- Present and pitch ideas to clients (together with other members of the pitch team)
- Day to day client liaison and relationship building
- Guide the client through all phases of research, development, production and delivery: ensuring client approvals are received in line with the overall project plan
- Manage ongoing stakeholder management and communication
- Lead and develop a culture of creative-led thinking across the agency, providing inspiration and clear direction to colleagues
- Build awareness of agency competitors in the creative design/communications space and share intelligence on their approach, strategy and clients
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to identify and support "new from new" opportunities
- Provide strategic input/thinking into every project, in collaboration with colleagues
- Develop the project brief into a written schedule and scope of work, and disseminate all relevant information to internal teams, suppliers and any freelance staff
- Oversee the development of creative concepts and ensure that the creative vision is consistently applied in all design disciplines
- Create and manage the project plan on an ongoing basis, ensuring all activities are scheduled, responsibilities are allocated and key milestones are met
- Source and negotiate with entertainment, acts and 'talent' (and their representatives)
- Determine the most appropriate tools and methods of communication for each project, working with internal colleagues and suppliers to provide specialist advice and input where required
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the project team, to ensure quality and the highest possible standards of delivery are achieved
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers, both in terms of overseeing delivery of their role and their financial remuneration
- Brief and oversee the development of creative design elements, and present these back to clients for review and sign-off
- Manage the content creation process, including scripts, on-screen graphics, multimedia and video production
- Maintain a good overall understanding of digital and live production techniques, in order to translate these into a clear and concise brief
- Maintain awareness of latest Health and Safety guidelines and risk assessment processes, working closely with Production Managers and external health and safety consultants as required
- Proactively communicate with clients in order to obtain timely feedback and sign-off for core deliverables
- Ensure all project files and assets are correctly archived for future reference
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of time (fees) and budget allocation
- Prepare budgets in support of pitches and proposals
- Create and manage agreed project payment schedules, where required, ensuring client payment terms are aligned to when third party costs are due
- Day to day responsibility for managing and updating the project budget, adhering to rate cards and gross profit (GP) figures agreed with the Client Lead
- Manage ongoing reconciliations of budgeted spend versus actual spend, providing regular financial reporting to the client
- Manage the Purchase Order process for each project, ensuring correct allocation to each freelancer/supplier and dealing with any queries that may arise
- Review, process and approve invoices
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure freelancer/supplier payments are managed promptly and in line with agreed payment terms
- Overall responsibility for the activity of the on-site team, ensuring all elements are delivered to suitable quality, on budget and on time
- Collaborate with Technical Director/Production Manager and suppliers to ensure adherence to the agreed production schedule
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders when on-site, as required
- Organise and run technical and presenter rehearsals, slide clinics and filming elements, as required
- Brief, manage and direct speakers and presenters
- Brief, manage and direct entertainment, acts and 'talent'
- Brief and manage technical production crew, in collaboration with suppliers and the Showcaller, where relevant
- Be an ambassador for, and uphold the professional reputation of the agency in all dealings with clients, stakeholders, suppliers and freelancers
- Proactively seek out new ideas, techniques and suppliers which will positively benefit the work of the agency
- Share new potential opportunities arising from client conversations with the Client Lead, and collaborate on developing suitable solutions to those opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and fast paced agency, based either in London or Leicester.
This role would suit: Event Producer, Producer, Senior Project Manager, Live Events, Onsite Event Management, Experience, Experiences.