Experienced Lettings Negotiator, Nottingham
DONT HESITATE THIS MEANS YOU
This professional agents are extremely proud to be independent and love giving great service to their clients. It means they can offer their Landlords and tenants unrivalled levels of service who know that they are dealing with real people who have real experience in the local property market. This agent's personal, hands on approach differentiates them from the competition and it means they can go the extra mile for their landlords and tenants alike.
An exciting position has become available within this friendly and professional team, for an experienced and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator.
If you are working in the residential lettings industry and you're looking for that next step, either away from the corporate world, or to somewhere where the people grow with the business, then we look forward to receiving your application.
- Marketing rental properties
- Managing enquiries and booking/carrying out viewings
- Handle applications and holding deposit receipts
- Oversee referencing (via external provider)
- Handle and complete all lettings compliance for each let (R2R checks, prescribed info etc)
- Registering deposits
- Complete and sign AST's
- Manage arrears on selected portfolio (once a week meeting with the Branch Manager)
- Landlord Queries / First port of call for tenants and landlord throughout lettings process
- Review check outs after being completed and liaise with inspector and property manager
- Handle and delegate utilities on move in/move out
- Responsible for setting up rents and landlord fees for new tenancies
- Review and approve tenants' notices
What do you need:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in residential lettings (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong knowledge of lettings process and compliances
- Good IT Skills - Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel)
- Calm and friendly manner
- Strong telephone skills
- Ability to manage your own diary efficiently
- Strong team player skills
- Team bonus
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Free parking
AMR are one of the UK's largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.