Digital PR & Content Executive
- Up to 32,000 + benefits package
- Southampton based, minimum 2 days per week in office
- Writing blogs/articles & creating PR Content for clients
- Leading digital marketing agency
From 2021 tech award winners, 2022 & 2023 finalists to hitting 100 employees and raising thousands for local charities, this company has gone from success to success in recent years. They are a Full-service digital agency offering everything from design to development to IT Support. They've just launched a new sister brand focusing on PR & content and they need someone passionate and full of ideas to take the role on.
If you've got experience in a digital or PR agency creating PR content, collaborating with brands, and writing articles/press releases then this could be the perfect next role.
- Develop and execute PR strategies to enhance brand visibility & reputation
- Build relationships with journalists, bloggers, influencers and key stakeholders
- Create a media contact database for outreach
- Monitor & analyse media coverage providing regular reports & insights
- Plan & Co-ordinate press releases, product launches & other events
- Passionate, enthusiastic & full of ideas
- Familiarity with SEO best practice
- Experience creating social media content & running accounts
- Strong organisational and project management skills
To apply or hear more, please contact (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Please note candidates must be based within a commutable distance from Southampton and able to work without visa sponsorship. Those who are looking to relocate or who may require sponsorship now or in the future cannot be considered.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.