Great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join a leading global financial services company.
Hybrid working, London based.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage digital marketing campaigns, including web, PPC/SEO, email, social media and display advertising
- Develop content and manage updates for the website and disseminate across external and internal channels
- Use website analytics software to monitor the performance and make recommendations for optimisations
- Prepare and deliver quarterly reports on digital performance
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against objectives, goals and metrics
- Assess and implement emerging technologies where appropriate
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage 3rd party agency supplier & lead relationship
Skills & Experience:
- 4/5 years digital marketing experience
- Financial services/insurance sector experience
- A CIM qualification or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of various digital platforms, best practices and website analytics required
- Solid understanding of CMS systems
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- An ability to build mutually beneficial business relationships with third party agencies
In return, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to help you meet your health and wellness, financial and lifestyle needs:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Generous Pension Plan
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- A flexible, diverse and inclusive working culture
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further, please get in touch ASAP with your current CV
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.In the UK,?VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.