A B2B insurance provider is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to plan and implement the digital strategy.
Experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably within the financial services/ insurance sector is essential.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns against objectives
- Develop content and manage updates for the website and disseminate as appropriate
- Use analytics software to monitor the performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and deliver quarterly digital reports on performance
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, develop a social media strategy
- Develop content, manage and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Work closely with the External Communications Manager and PR agency on integrated PR / digital and social campaigns
- Experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably within the financial services/ insurance sector
- A CIM qualification or equivalent, or currently studying for a CIM or equivalent qualification
- In depth knowledge of various digital platforms, best practices and website analytics required
- Solid understanding of CMS systems, preferably Drupal
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- An ability to build mutually beneficial business relationships with outside agencies
- UK experience is essential
£55-65,000 + Bonus + Benefits.