This is a fantastic full-time opportunity for an ambitious and experienced digital marketeer to continue to develop their skillset and really make this role their own.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Development and coordination of marketing communication material
- Supporting on local campaigns and activities.
- Liaising with PR Agency and generating PR across all types of trade and consumer media
- Planning and organisation of all trade and consumer exhibitions
- Writing and maintaining content for Ecommerce brand websites
- Development and coordination of future Ecommerce brand websites
- Development and coordination of all social media marketing, direct mail and email marketing campaigns
- Development and maintenance of internal databases
As well as a competitive salary and family-owned business culture, our client offers a generous benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution (up to 4% employer contribution)
- Onsite parking
- A welcoming and supportive culture
Please note due to events such as tradeshows, the occasional worked weekend will be necessary, however time off in lieu will be given.
Established in their field and continuously growing, our client has great autonomy within the UK industry.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced marketeer, with a natural interest in marketing communications, collateral, and the impact of engagement on sales. You must also be able to demonstrate:
- Several (ideally 4+) years' experience digital marketing multiple products or brands, communicating to both B2B and B2C audiences
- Multi-channel experience incorporating print, web, social media, display and events desired
- Ability to lead projects and brief the graphic design team
- Excellent spoken and written English, proficient with MS Office 365
- Flexible, positive and a team player
Our client is based in Bicester (OX26), close to local transport links as well as providing on-site parking.
This is a full-time, office-based position. A hybrid working arrangement can only be agreed at the manager's discretion once you are settled into the role.
Our client has a 37.5 hour working week (8.45am-5pm with a 45 minute lunch break), however for 4 busy months of the year (March-June) an extra 30 minutes a day is worked, and can be taken at the beginning of the day, at the end or split between both.
Please be aware that the office is on the first floor with no lift. Sadly, candidates requiring part-time hours cannot be considered for this role.
Please apply online
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit (url removed) and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter