Digital Marketing and Communications Executive
Cardiff - please note that this is an on site role
30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive seeking the next step in your career within a Global organisation? Do you consider yourself to be a Marketing generalist who has a sound understanding of Adobe CC packages, Wordpress or other similar web platforms?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading organisation to hire an innovative and creative Digital Marketing Communications Executive to join a UK based Marketing team. You will be required to effectively devise and deliver the digital marketing communication strategy, ensuring a strong focus on building brand awareness both externally and internally across Global markets.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Reviewing current marketing communication strategies to identify opportunities and develop creative, multi-channel solutions to the challenges presented across the global business and build strong brand awareness.
- Creating internal communications and engagement initiatives which actively support the people strategy and help build a strong brand identity amongst employees that promotes company values and mission.
- Managing and maintaining websites ensuring the content is accurate, up to date, factually accurate and legally compliant.
- Collaborating with the design team to produce high quality marketing material for digital communications, events (e.g. exhibitions) website, social media and print ensuring that all materials are delivered on-brand and to deadline.
- Updating and maintaining social media platforms to build brand identity
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within a Global organisation
- A high level of understanding of WordPress website CMS
- You'll have a good understanding of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- A sound understanding of UX and conversion best practice
- You'll have a working knowledge of Adobe CC packages such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools would be a big advantage
- You'll have a strong creative capability and awareness of the latest trends and styles
- You'll possess the ability to be work independently and not be afraid to challenge the norm
- Excellent communication skills and exception attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibility and respond quickly to a dynamic work environment
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- 35 hour working week
- Flexibility around start and finish times
- Private medical insurance
- Company sick pay
- Free on site parking
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + bank hols + additional leave for Christmas shutdown
- Optical and dental cover
- 24/7 access to online GP
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.