I am currently looking for a digital designer who can turn around high-quality work fast, with amazing attention to detail. Will you also enjoy adapting assets and improving design for one of the biggest tech brands in the world? keep reading!
Working for a leading full-service data-driven marketing agency you will be helping to redefine the way people connect with brands. They build campaigns, shops, robots, one of a kind experiences to help transport people, brands and products. This approach has seem them partner with companies such as Absolut, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Jaguar, Land Rover etc.
Day to day:
· You'll be adapting assets (re-sizing, re-touching, laying out and exporting) for Samsung's on-site promotions.
· Working closely alongside the PM and client to take on briefs and prioritise the work.
· Manage and track projects in Jira. Experience here is advantageous.
· You'll be part of a dynamic design team and will report into the Head of Design.
· At least 5 years of experience designing in fast-paced media / creative agency environment essential.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite. In particular Photoshop and XD.
· You know how to design responsively and inspect code in your browser.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships quickly across all levels and disciplines.
· You're used to multi-tasking.
· You're organised and are constantly looking for ways to make your workflow more efficient.
· You have the required experience to be totally autonomous.
· First rate communicator - sociable and personable. Someone we'd be happy to grab a drink with.
· You're proactive and take the initiative to get things done