- Flexible working / Home and office based
- A fantastic opportunity to get involved in every aspect of design with a wide variety of work, great development opportunities with 1.5K annual training allowance
- Be part of a great agency working with an experienced and sociable team
We're looking for someone who has a creative eye who has a passion for digital design, with a desire to grow and develop. The client is open to juniors and midweight's for this role. What you'll be doing
You'll be working in the digital design team made up of 4 designers, working closely with the print design team, as well as in-house developers, copywriters and motion graphic designers, with an overall creative team of 9. This role will support your development as well as give you the opportunity to branch into other areas such as app design and AR/VR experiences. The agency produces a wide breadth of creative so there's a great opportunity to get involved with projects that match your interests or use skills you're keen to develop such. Your focus will be digital; working across web, social, email and app but there is the opportunity to support across print channels if you're keen to be involved in integrated projects. This role will give you the opportunity to get involved with a range of social events whether its weekend's away or other separate social events, which are regularly occurring. It will be an exciting time to join the team; they're well known and well respected in their sector and have had a record-breaking couple of years, there's also a rebrand in the works with plenty of exciting projects in the pipeline too What experience will you need
What you'll get in return
- Experienced in AdobeCreativeCloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and design tools such as XD, Sketch, Figma.
- Experience in creating digital assets for multiple touchpoints.
- A portfolio that shows your skills in design and approach to creativity
- An interestin digital technology, user experience and the latest trends online highly beneficial. Some knowledge in front end frameworks, HTML & CSS would be beneficial but not essential.
- A great communicator with a keenness to get involved in a range of digital projects would be beneficial.
You will be working with a great bunch of experienced and talented designers who care about your support and growth, which is emphasised with a £1.5K training allowance to develop your skills. Along with 25 days holidays, your birthdays off and a competitive pension scheme, annual bonuses dependent on company's performance. The flexible working is also a great benefit with around 8 days per month in the centrally located Bristol office, though this is also flexible if more homeworking is required.