Description: Our Department
The Digital Marketing Team develops and executes the SWF residential digital marketing strategy to position our brands as market leaders, drive brand awareness and consumer engagement while continually improving the consumers digital experience. Digital Marketing at SWF is a fast-paced and dynamic group providing a vital role with our work often being the first impression consumers have of our brands. This is a group of technology enthusiasts who are motivated by a passion for providing our consumers a Best (digital) Experience. Mission
Manage and execute SWFs paid, owned and earned media initiatives, including digital, search and social media. Execute all digital advertising and be the voice of SWFs brands through our social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. This position will be responsible for executing the social content calendar and managing our social influencers and blogs and will monitor all social media sites and be responsible for coordinating timely and appropriate responses as needed.
The Digital/Social Media Specialist will also create analytics and reporting to track the effectiveness of our digital campaigns in addition to researching, identifying and recommending new ways to expand and reach our target audience, thereby helping to drive overall brand awareness, customer engagement and increase conversion rate. Objectives
- Execute online advertising campaigns and manage maintenance and day-to-day operations
- Research, recommend and monitor digital campaign opportunities across multiple platforms, including Google AdWords and strategic partnerships
- Strategically align opportunities around key product launches and promotional activity
- Facilitate A/B testing on imagery and copy to provide recommendations on preferred ad campaigns
- Create campaigns in Google Analytics to track individual ad spending
- Manage retail promotion calendar and corresponding ads visual/copy direction
- Execute SWFs SEO and key word strategy
- Assist with development of SEO and key word strategies for SWF brands
- Actively manage SEO and key word strategies to increase brand, product and content visibility online and drive conversion
- Collaborate with digital agencies, creative, content and other specialists to execute strategies
- Implement SWFs social media content calendar and other social media communication in a timely manner.
- Implement our social media content calendar, including timely and relevant posts and discussions.
- Coordinate development of relevant content, working closely with the copywriters, digital, channel and product teams.
- Manage daily communication with SWF contracted bloggers/designers and vendor partners.
- Serve as SWFs day-to-day social community manager, monitoring all social media sites and address any issues that arise.
- Monitor all SWF social media sites on a daily basis to ensure brand reputation.
- Have availability outside of normal business hours to comment and respond on social media channels.
- Engage in consumer-based forums and product review sites and be responsible to address both positive and negative commentary according to SWFs guidelines.
- Escalate any negative comments or posts that are critical in nature to the reputation of SWF.
- Contribute to the development of SWFs overall digital Media strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership to create an effective and relevant strategy by brand
- Identify and implement digital marketing tactics across multiple partner sites
- Identify and recommend ways to increase digital reach and collaboration opportunities
- Ensure brand and message consistency across digital platforms
- Ensure branded sites are consistent with SWFs brand standards and brand voices
- Ensure consistency of messages across digital channels while making each piece of content relatable to its respective platform
- Oversee monitoring of competitive and analog efforts to identify best-in-class
- Responsible for benchmarking competitor/analog media on a quarterly basis and provide a brief report, including recommendations, to Marketing and Business Unit leadership
- Monitor competition and best practices to identify and recommend for ways to improve media strategy
- Identify new ways to expand and reach our target audiences
- Benchmark other industry media periodically and provides suggestions to increase brand awareness and increase media efficiency
- Collaborate with channel and sales to take advantage of opportunities to partner with our customers and leverage their digital presence
- Oversee preparation of digital metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on reporting needs
- Create monthly status report detailing KPIs and results of all media initiatives
- Marketing, channel and sales teams as needed
Requirements: Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelors degree required; Marketing or Business preferred
- Prefer 1-3 years of previous experience in similar digital media or social media role.
- Considerable knowledge and experience with various digital and social networks. (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency of all things related to paid, owned and earned media
- Experienced with agency partners
- Considerable knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics and AdWords certification a plus
- Ability to manage and track multiple project tasks and performance
- Ability to develop reporting methods and analyze results of digital initiatives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Aptitude for learning new technology; tech-savvy
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and prioritization
- Consistent attention to detail and quality
- Desirable to have a passion and knowledge of interior design/home dcor as well as follow these types of brands online
- Ensures Accountability Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drive Engagement Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Instill Trust Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Drive Results Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Consumer/Customer Focus Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
- Critical Thinking Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Being Resilient Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Optimize Work Processes Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement