Digital and Social Media Manager, Hertford -
Are you creative, with a passion for social media?
Can you create engaging written and visual content?
Do you have a knack for online skills?
KEEP ON READING
A niche and very well-respected membership organisation based in Hertfordshire are seeking an all-round Digital and Social Media Manager to join their established marketing team.
The working pattern is incredibly flexible, requiring only two days per week in their outstanding offices. The typical working week is 35 hours, and you can shape your working day in any way you d like to, as long as it fits within the core hours of 8:00am-6:00pm.
The Opportunity Digital and Social Media Manager
The day-to-day could look like but would not be lifted to
- Planning and then carrying out the execution and scheduling of the social media strategy
- Creating engaging content and copy for various channels. facilitating the social community and forming relationships with influencers
- Driving social media posts and increasing community engagement (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram etc.)
- Content creation
- Campaigns that work which produces traction across the board and then tracking results online
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing experience
- Experienced in content creation, familiar with Canva/Photoshop ideally
- Confidence with scheduling software such as Hootsuite
- A degree would be beneficial
You will need to be able to get to their rural Hertford-based office 2 days per week.
Due to the location of their Hertford-based office, this is commutable from those based in Brickendon, Ware, Hoddesdon and Broxbourne, to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online (url removed) to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.