Our client, one of the UK's largest property development companies, is hiring for an Digital and Events Communications Executive to join their marketing team.
Working closely with the London Events Team, you will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies across digital channels to increase event attendance and overall success.
This position is hybrid (in-office/on-location 3 days a week).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support the Events Manager with the planning and execution of marketing/communications for events
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to maximise event attendance, including online content across all channels (websites, social media, email, and apps)
- Support running of events, being on-site to capture highlights to serve as engaging content for marketing campaigns
- Oversee digital platforms, ensuring effective communication with to intended target audiences
- Develop a content plan and manage content calendar, monitoring content performance and effectiveness
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing/communications
- Experience with digital marketing channels, such as social media, website and email
- Experienced in delivering marketing/communications for events
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ambitious and creative, with a passion for digital marketing
- Experience of digital marketing software, such as Google Analytics, WordPress, and Hootsuite
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.