Rational 360 is hiring a Digital Advertising Associate to help manage and execute the firm's digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience managing paid digital ads, be well-versed in online and social media communications, and ideally will have experience in agency, political, or public affairs settings. Candidates must be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and able to manage a diverse workload.
In this role, you will collaborate with the digital advertising team and client teams to manage and execute digital advertising campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Lockerdome, Care2, and other programmatic ad platforms. The Digital Advertising Associate will help execute the digital strategy for client accounts including acquisition and activation ads, education and persuasion ads, online fundraising, and social media promotion.
Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management, business and consumer public relations, and interactive digital communications.
About Rational 360
Rational 360 is a leader in full-service strategic communications. We understand the unique opportunities and challenges of the 21st-century media landscape. From public relations and public affairs to marketing and digital strategy, our experienced team takes an innovative and active approach to address client needs.
We understand that there is no single solution to every communications challenge, so we work closely with our clients to develop customized communications strategies to reach targeted groups, shape opinions, advance reputations, build and restore brands and attract and engage customers. Our senior team has worked at the highest levels of government and with the C-suites of Fortune 500 companies, serving as senior advisers to political leaders and campaigns from both parties in advertising, politics, public affairs, digital media, public company communications, change management, brand positioning strategies, corporate social responsibility, thought leadership programs, and consumer media relations.
* Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge (at least 2 years full-time experience) of the Facebook/Instagram Advertising Platform and the Google Ads platform and their native measurement solutions
* Basic familiarity with LinkedIn Advertising, Twitter Advertising, and other tier two bid-based/performance media platforms preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, including conversion tracking, Goals, Funnels etc.
* Experience reporting on paid/owned/earned social media
* Experience executing ad campaigns with different goals, including acquisition, fundraising, and persuasion
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office, browser plug-ins, and third party analytics/measurement tools in addition to each platforms native measurement solutions
* Superior communication skills: be comfortable in managing and handling internal and external communications with grace and ease.
* Extreme attention to detail and strong writing skills are required.
* Ability to set advertising goals for campaigns and drive toward them
* Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team.
* Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions to communications challenges Experience working on a fast-paced team with multiple projects happening at the same time.
* Experience in public affairs/advocacy setting is a plus
* Basic HTML is a plus.
* Basic knowledge of organic search engine optimization is a plus
* Familiarity with programmatic media buying is a plus.
* Knowledge of multi-touch attribution solutions are a plus.
* Bachelors Degree
* Collaborate with internal teams in developing and executing paid social media and paid search strategies across platforms.
* Launch/manage/optimize and report on campaigns, primarily Facebook/Instagram advertising and paid search campaigns on Google and Bing.
* Report on performance and analyze data to determine results and actionable learnings.
* Represent your department in client meetings and conference calls.
* Participate in new business proposals/presentations.
* Compile SEO Audits/Recommendations and advise on implementation to whatever degree your experience allows.
* Keep up-to-date on industry trends, including how to best apply them to client initiatives.
Rational 360 offers competitive compensation including year-end bonuses and a 401K match. All full-time staff are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer employees paid time off, paid holidays off, sick leave, and a flexible work schedule around the holidays which include the office closing between Christmas and New Years Day.
Employees have the opportunity to continue to grow their skills with professional development in the office or remotely. Rational 360 hosts weekly all-staff professional development trainings led by a leader at Rational 360 or by an expert brought in from outside of Rational 360 to lead the trainings. All trainings in the office have catered lunch, and those working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic are given an Uber Eats pass to order lunch to their home during the professional development training.
Each employee is paired with a senior member of the management team at Rational which will serve as his or her mentor throughout the year to continue to grow in his or her career at Rational.
Rational 360 has a 3-month check-in for all new employees, a 6-month review, and an annual review for each year the employee is at Rational 360.
Rational 360 is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.