Integrated Creative Producer
Would you like the opportunity to grow, develop and thrive, where your ambitions are rewarded and you are encouraged to forge your own path and career? Where your voice will be heard, in a supportive, collaborative, social and inspiring setting? Do you have a keen interest in sports, gaming or music?
Then look no further
Major Players are recruiting on behalf of an independent creative agency in Manchester, with a progressive culture, who work with the biggest global brands in sport. This is the perfect role for an experienced Creative, Integrated Producer, looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Contribute towards the ideation of creative concepts and the development of campaigns
- Lead on the production of these concepts and create/manage supplier relationships
- Set and follow best practice production processes, managing production timelines and planning documents
- Present creative production plans to clients and other stakeholders
- Brief and oversee internal creatives on project briefs - E.g., Designers and Copywriters
Skills & Experience:
- At least 6 year's experience in a Creative Production role (minimum of 3 at midweight level or above) within a marketing/advertising agency
- Extensive experience of working on brand led campaigns, with a cultural awareness of sports, Esports and gaming worlds
- Experience in a leadership role, with management of small teams
- Proven experience in video, social content, and photography campaigns, as well as live event production
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape, and other key media channels
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and attention to detail
- A passion for working collaboratively, with great communication and relationship building skills
Salary & Benefits:
£45,000-£60,000 depending on experience
This company offers an incredible benefit of a 'work from anywhere' policy, however their head office is in Manchester where you will need to be based at least a few times per month (on a weekly basis would be a bonus).
For the opportunity to join a company who invests in talent and believes in big ideas, then please get in touch with me on: or connect via LinkedIn: in/lydiawheeldon
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.