Crenshaw Communications, a leading B2B technology PR agency based in New York City, is seeking a Content Director to support our growing roster of adtech and martech clients. Applicants will create timely, original content (e.g., blog posts, guest articles, whitepaper, etc.) about key issues in the digital advertising industry (e.g., privacy, fraud, CTV, brand safety, publisher monetization, etc.), exploring how they affect brands, publishers and tech platforms. The Content Director will also be in charge of drafting and submitting conference and awards submissions for our adtech/martech accounts, in coordination with those clients.
In addition to adtech/martech knowledge, expertise supporting other B2B tech industries (e.g., cyber security, enterprise SaaS, artificial intelligence, etc.) is a plus (though not required).
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Work with agency team members to develop content ideas, support and, most importantly, write original content - blog posts, case studies, conference and award submissions, articles, white papers, infographic copy, and more - that can be used across multiple channels
- Repurpose evergreen and existing content into new forms, including blog posts, bylines, research, conference and award submissions, etc.
- Develop and execute thought leadership content plans across multiple clients
- Monitor industry trends, customer needs, content metrics and online conversation to map, evolve and optimize editorial content strategy and plans against key topics and emerging stories
- Work with clients directly to source information in support of content, and to address feedback
- Support a new adtech news website (as content marketing for Crenshaw), with 2-3 short news posts per day
Here's what you have:
- 4+ years experience in communications, writing or journalism, in adtech/martech
- Incredible editing and writing skills with great attention to detail
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts (if needed) and researching content development
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects to completion
Why you'll love working here:
- Top award-winning B2B tech PR agency
- Competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), and a fantastic vacation policy
- Diverse range of clients
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Summer Fridays
- Thursday team-building sessions/events
- Tight-knit team culture with regular outings
- Creative and collaborative environment that emphasizes personal growth
Crenshaw Communications is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.