Content Digital Designer - UX - Creative Agency Background - Telecoms
Remote with Occasional Travel to Reading and London Office
- Deliver brand-enhancing design work across all our web and app interfaces.
The complexity of this work may vary, the same levels of enthusiasm should be brought to the design of simple landing pages, promotions and advertising/marketing collateral as is brought to more ambitious briefs
- Use of specialist digital knowledge and experience, design abilities and personality should contribute to the business's creative goals
- Respond to all briefs with care and apply existing guidelines diligently to ensure work is 'right first time'
- Present work and where required, construct design rationales. Be proactive and fully accountable for deliverables and deadlines
- Support agreed ways of working, taking direction as appropriate, work efficiently and effectively
- Make good use of systems, tools and processes
- Be the voice of design in scrum teams: using expertise and experience to lead, educate and challenge colleagues to ensure the brand is faithfully represented throughout
Applicants must have:
- Creative agency experience
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma
- Good understanding of UX
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.