Our client are an award winning creative design consultancy who are searching for an ambitious Communications Executive to join a talented and fast growing team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly company who offer great benefits, career progression and warm office culture.
Apply now as interviews are commencing immediately!
JOB TITLE: Communications Executive JOB TYPE: Permanent, Hybrid Working HOURS: 09:00am - 17:00pmSALARY: £25,000 - £32,000LOCATION: Central London CULTURE: Busy, supportive team culture, collaborative, welcoming, friendly
BENEFITS: Generous holiday allowance 25 days plus office closure between xmas and new year, performance based bonus, fun and social team, development and training, office parties & more!
- Drafting of press and external comms materials (such as newsletters) to communicate the company's latest news
- Writing content that positively promotes the company on owned media channels, including our website journal (launching soon), LinkedIn and Instagram
- Supporting project teams on photography photoshoots, liaising with photographers and compiling photography briefs
- Identifying and securing profiling opportunities for key team members, including press and relevant industry speaker opportunities
- Identifying, coordinating and writing industry award entries within deadlines
- Building relationships with key journalists and industry influencers
- Working with the CEO and directors to keep the team abreast of new news, change in working practices and policies etc.
- Collaborating with team members across the practice to identify potential social media, website journal or PR opportunities
- Hosting and facilitating internal workshops, written materials or presentation sessions
- Support on team outings and events, including our annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Compiling activity status reports, including press coverage evaluation
- Responsible for overseeing, driving and populating the practice's own social media channels
- Project managing video content - working with videographers, team members, clients, and other industry professionals
- Updating the website and managing content
- Review website, e-newsletter and social media analytics with CEO to better understand the success of content and project work
- Identifying industry trends and initiatives
- Project managing in-house events, including networking and speaker opportunities and launch events
- Support, coordinate and promote external events, such as design weeks in London
- Attend relevant industry events, such as London Design Festival, to help curate content
- Build relationships with key industry event organisers, such as Clerkenwell Design Week
- Previous experience in Communications, Marketing or PR
- Educated to degree standard - 2.1 or above in Marketing, communications or any other creative degree - Desirable
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with a wide range of people at all levels
- Experience using InDesign, Teams, various social media channels - Desirable
- Previous experience in an architectural or design studio - desirable
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pro activity
- A flexible and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong work ethic and very hardworking
- Strong desire to progress and succeed within a new role
- Personable and friendly
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.