Hybrid role- minimum 1 day per week in London office
Hotwire is a global, strategic communications and marketing agency dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications and marketing solutions across several market categories.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global challenger.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- First in class finance function: Assist in day-to-day finance operations to support the business and in the month end process including monthly reconciliation and reporting which allows us to keep to our annual business targets and goals.
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Client billing: Responsible for drafting client fees and expense invoices, ensuring all are approved by the relevant client lead and sent out on a timely basis in line with client contracts.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and client teams in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep track of revenue by maintaining all source documentation relating to new jobs and clients (Contracts/SOWs/Pos) and ensure entries are tied back to Salesforce.
- Establishing good communication with key stakeholders, managing relationships internally and externally.
- Credit control: Resolving any queries in a timely manner.
- WIP management: Liaise with client teams to reconcile job balances and manage WIP issues to minimise financial risk.
- Produce accurate WIP reports with detailed commentary on action points and work closely with client teams to address.
- Finance trackers: Manage trackers to reflect up to date billing and financial information.
- Banking: Weekly bank reconciliation of multiple currency accounts with the assistance of the Senior Finance Assistant.
- Work across general finance admin to support your team and the wider business:
- New client set up process - Setting up new client profiles and job codes in Paprika.
- Oversee and maintain Paprika timesheet function.
- Provide support to the client teams by raising estimates and POs.
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Assist with month end reporting to group.
- Intercompany billing and reconciliation: Ownership of intercompany billing/transactions and reporting. Ensure adherence to group policy and all is reconciled monthly.
- Liaise with other offices in the group: Assist with queries relating to cross-office client billing and transactions.
- Month end TM1: Intercompany reconciliation, offset, reporting. Revenue by client reporting and other tasks where appropriate.
- Weekly cash reports: Responsible for the weekly rollover of the working capital report, updating all sections to be reviewed by the Group.
- Audit: Assist with the provision of information for half year-end and year-end audit plus auditor queries.
- Be a strong team player: working to support your team however you can with day to day and ad hoc tasks
Experience in a similar role and industry
WIP experience is essential
Proactive and self-motivated; taking the initiative and seeing the job through.
You must be extremely organised with superb attention to detail.
A mature attitude and responsible approach to confidential information.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Superb IT skills.