About the Global Integrated Communications Agency
Very exciting and rare opportunity for a senior agency New Business Lead to join a very successful and modern agency. With 160 headcount globally, this Business Development Director role will lead New Business for the UK and European office. Part of a large network of 80+ agencies this role offers excellent opportunity for global responsibility across the growth function.
About the Business Development Director
This is a New Business Director role for an experienced agency Business Development professional. Supported by marketing and content teams this New Business Director role will report directly into the UK and European MD and will have the remit of engaging with decision makers across industry.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of New Business Development
- Create a New Business strategy for the UK and European geographies
- Identify and create relationships with key contacts across a variety of sectors
- Lead, manage and close the new business pitch process
- Support senior account leaders to find opportunities to grow accounts outside of current projects
You will be experienced within agency New Business and comfortable building networks and relationships within the agency marketing / creative / PR / communications world.
Skills and experience needed for the Business Development Director role:
- 5+ years within agency Business Development and New Business
- Experience leading on high-value marketing proposals
- Empathy, emotional intelligence, and a customer-first approach to sales
For more information about this senior sales role apply now for a confidential discussion