I am representing an award winning Public Relations & Marketing Agency based in central London, who are seeking a dynamic PR Account Manager to join there B2B team.
This role will sit in a growing team of 16 that works across 50 niche blue chip global and local/regional clients. The role will focus on delivering integrated cross channel campaigns and social media content across multiple platforms such as LinkedIn. Ideally they are seeking a consultant with both paid and organic capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong emphasis on producing a wide range of high-quality social media content, with a focus on copy-writing and paid media delivery.
- Client liaison including daily communication, weekly calls, weekly updates, and face-to-face meetings at industry events
- Daily and weekly content idea generation and delivery of client content plans
- Collaborating with team members across the B2B and Social Media teams
- Monthly client reporting of analytics and results
Key requirements and experience include:
- 1-2+ years social content/copywriting/B2B PR (agency or in-house) experience
- Proven high-quality written/social-digital content experience and a passion for writing
- Confident communicator and comfortable in client-facing situations/client calls
- Digitally savvy and IT/computer literate
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An ambitious self-starter