Central employment are please to be working with a global Integrated Marketing Agency to the Pharma, Life Science and Bio-Tech sectors. Due to an increase of their Digital Marketing services, they are now hiring a B2B Social Media Manager.
Purpose of the Social Media Manager:
They are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to head up the creation and delivery of world class B2B social media marketing campaigns for their global clients. Supported by the Head of Digital Marketing, you will also be responsible for managing and developing their social media service offering, identifying opportunities to improve and grow the service to our client base.
Skills and experience required:
They are looking for someone who is passionate about B2B social media marketing. Specifically we are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Developing and implementing organic B2B LinkedIn strategies, creating content calendars, and reporting on results.
- Experience in leveraging LinkedIn to maximise engagement and page growth using creative content
- Creating LinkedIn advertising campaigns using specific ad types that best fit client objectives.
- Examples of using additional tools such as LinkedIn's sales navigator for lead generation and nurturing
- Able to report the ROI of campaigns effectively, and to understand the role of social media in a wider digital marketing strategy.
- Additional social media experience using other social platforms will also be useful
- Any additional digital marketing experience would be a benefit.
- Organising your workload, meeting tight deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Fantastic communication skills, liaising with clients to update them on campaign progress and answering questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner.
- Line management, recruitment and employee development
- Experience in the creation of client proposals and pitching