Title: Agency Surveyor (Surveyor to Senior Surveyor)
Location: Wiltshire, or Hampshire
Salary & Benefits: £30k - £45k + Car allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by independent, RICS regulated firm of Chartered Surveyors, who hold an established reputation across the South and South West of England.
With over 100 years of proud independent history, our client offers a number of services and expertise including in agency, development, valuation, commercial property management, and professional lease consultancy across industrial, offices, and retail sectors.
Based in either the Wiltshire, or Hampshire offices we are seeking an Agency Surveyor to specialise in agency, investment and development work across the region.
The successful candidate will be joining an award winning team which hold a strong reputation and significant market share across the region.
You will work with a range of landlords and occupiers such as private clients, investors, developers, institutions and national investment funds across the key property sectors such as, business space, high street retail, development and investment.
This role is open to candidates at different levels and is a key appointment with a view to succession planning over the longer term. There will be significant opportunity to develop professionally, and to progress within the business.
- Letting, leasing, acquiring and selling commercial property.
- Negotiating and agreeing Heads of Terms.
- Undertaking and preparing property marketing and conducting property viewings.
- Establish and develop a network of contacts for prospective instructions.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients, property agents, solicitors, and other external parties.
- Identify and follow up on leads and enquiries to generate new business opportunities.
In order to succeed within the role, you will be a commercially minded and driven professional. You will need to be ambitious, well organisation and have the passion and desire work within a leading regional property business:
- Ideally be a commercial property professional (Graduate to Associate will be considered)
- Hold a relevant RICS accredited degree in commercial property or equivalent
- Experience of negotiating commercial property related transactions.
- Ideally have knowledge of the local property market but this is not essential
- Strong levels of commercial acumen, self-drive and sales ability.
- MRICS - desirable at senior levels, but not essential
Salary and Benefits:
As well as having the opportunity to work within a reputable regional property consultancy, our client offers a competitive remuneration package, which includes:
- Remuneration: made up of basic salary and car allowance
- Commission package
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health (at Associate level)
- Free Parking
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker on 07557 978 873, or email