Agency Sales Manager - Required for this luxury tour operator to cover the South East of the UK. We are looking for an experienced Agency Sales Manager from the travel industry who ideally has worked for another luxury tour operator. Salary 38,000 + 6,000 car allowance, quarterly bonus and benefits.
Agency Sales Managers duties
- Work with the Sales and Programme Management team to develop and deliver UK travel community strategy
- Build strong relationships with key agents to maximise revenue through, marketing, delivering staff training and educational trips
- Work with product and programme managers to develop compelling packages, tailored for the agent community to maximise volume and revenue
- Identify and procure new business opportunities
- Organise and host educational trips
- Attend appropriate industry events and forums
- Provide market feedback and intelligence to the senior management team
Agency Sales Managers requirements:
- Agency Sales Manager experience within the travel industry, ideally within luxury travel operations
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in the above role and you have the above requisite experience please call Mark on (phone number removed) quoting MS57720 or send your cv to (url removed)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)