Are you an experienced Agency Sales Manager/BDM looking for an exciting new role? Have you successfully built and maintained sales from UK Travel Agents? Are you flexible to work as a Regional Agency Sales Manager to cover The Midlands? I have an established specialist travel company, who are looking for an experienced Agency Sales Manager to work full time to maintain and increase sales to UK Travel Agents and to develop new business opportunities.
- Covering Travel Agencies in the Midlands area.
- Identifying new leads and actively pursuing the leads to arrange appointments with travel agencies
- Selling the brand and products to travel agencies, to achieve sales targets
- Agreeing commercial terms with clients
- Assist in maintaining the internal CRM system
- Keeping the clients up to date on new products and changes
- Marketing activities such as competitor analysis and assess statistics
- Dealing with any concerns, remedying them to retain and increase business
- Represent the company and attend UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required
- Analyse statistical information to present at regional overview at the sales meetings.
My client is keen to recruit an experienced agency sales/regional sales manager who has a wealth of experience in travel. You will have excellent contacts and knowledge of travel products be ideally based in the Mildands area.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary up to 38K salary plus car allowance on this role. Salary is dependent on experience along with other great benefits!
If you are keen to be considered for this great position, please call Suzanne (phone number removed) or email (url removed)