Horace Mann is seeking an agent to take over well-established book for the Abilene/Wichita Falls Territory.
Total Expected First Year Earnings $163,000.
You Will Enjoy:
- Ability to work remotely at least half of the time.
- A performance-based compensation package that includes a 36-month start-up incentive package, advanced commissions, residual income, overrides and next-level renewals;
- 350% buy-out of your renewals;
- Earning incentives based upon marketing activity in the initial 3 months;
- Earning quarterly production incentives for the first 36 months;
- The ability to prospect and work within established books of business while building your own practice;
- A niche market to increase your opportunity for success;
- Protected Marketing territory;
- Proven market access strategies;
- Value-Added Services that will get you in front of our ideal client-base;
- Simple, streamlined product offering and sales
- processes allow for early production results;
- A dedicated Premier Service Rep to assist with client service work;
- Networking, community, sales and industry events;
- Technology and continued training to support your base of operations; and
- Market and relationship-building programs;
- A 'One-Stop Shop' multi-line product portfolio.
- Be dedicated to solving the financial challenges educators face;
- Excel at gaining market access and building relationships;
- Be comfortable presenting information to potential customers in both one-on-one settings and large groups;
- Attend networking, community, sales and industry events;
- Be willing to invest time and resources to ensure business success; and
- Ability to obtain resident General Lines - Life & Health and Property & Casualty, as well as, FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses.
Hosting Agent Growth Program:
- Mentor and coach Associate Agents for your agency;
- Without the risk, costs of hiring Licensed Producers;
- An opportunity to expand your team, your market presence, and drive growth;
- Increased revenue - new business & renewal overrides on business written by Associate Agents.
We are driven by a noble mission:
We are motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We are passionate about providing solutions to safeguard what they have today, and to help them achieve financial success to live better and retire happier.
Horace Mann Educator Corporation was founded by Educators for Educators in 1945. We are now the largest, national multiline insurance and financial services company dedicated to serving America's educators and their families.
Whether you're exploring new sales opportunities or have experience in insurance sales, if you're motivated, and excel at competition, then this is the opportunity for you!
As an Insurance & Financial Services Agent with Horace Mann, you will have the very large exclusive market - both Abilene and Wichita Falls territory with uncapped earning potential. You'll help provide solutions specifically geared to and priced for educators. We provide auto, home, life, supplemental insurance products, and retirement and financial solutions.
Horace Mann Educators Corporation
We're the country's largest multiline insurance and financial services company serving educators. At Horace Mann, we know educators are taking care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs.
We're an equal opportunity employer.