Are you looking to secure a new position, managing and working closely with external marketing agencies for a multi award winning organisation within an ever- growing marketing team? If so, carry on reading!
My highly prestigious client based on the outskirts of Kendal, are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creative planning of new material, and it will be your responsibility to ensure the day to day execution of all social media activities in line with the brand guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on the creative planning and output for marketing material
- Responsible for the planning, creation and optimisation of communications
- Briefing creative agencies on future plans
- Negotiating agency fee's and arranging deadlines for projects
- Proof-reading and authorising the release of content
- Execute ad-hoc email/CRM tasks when required
The successful candidate will:
- Be super-organised and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Have a mix of creativity and commercial awareness
- Ability to manage own workload and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Know how to bring products to life
- Have worked with agencies previously and know how to manage budgets/deadlines
In return, you will benefit from 29 days annual leave, hybrid working, generous staff discounts, service awards, training and progression opportunities as well as a friendly and welcoming team too!
Due to this being a new role to the company this position is immediately vacant, so apply now for your chance to be considered for this rare opportunity with an exceptional local employer!