Powerful media owner, 5th largest audiance in the UK.
Very close team (25 people) consisting of Sales (which this role is in), Planning, Creative, Designers and Delivery, all working collaboratively across briefs to fulfill agency expectations.
You will be repping 2 agencies, expect to do 3/4 agency meetings per week (Zoom/lunch/agencypresentation, the meetings also consist of nice experiences such as taking the planners toget their nails done or mini golf, mixing business with pleasure.
There is a big focus on employer well being and team building, its hybrid working, Wednesdays is the day everyone is in the office, then one other day of your choice. They also have an annual ski trip, fitness, team dinners, evan a choir!
Promotion is a big emphasis, employees are encouraged to manage their own (fast) tracking, but the majority of the top positions at this company are made up of employess who have been promoted up.
from their point of view, they are looking for
As an agency business manager in the Invention content studio you will be responsible for driving revenue, growing the business's reputation and raising the profile.
You will be a passionate and strategic individual who knows the media content and agency world well and be comfortable and tenacious in generating briefs and selling in market-leading work.
Essentially, somebody who can develop and implement a strategy for success:
- Increasing number of briefs
- Increasing conversion rates on pitches
- Improving the quality of briefs from effective agency relationships
- Developing proactive opportunities
- Increasing digital revenues
- Selling in work that transforms the companies' reputation
- Collaborate with and support all areas of the business to drive revenues and profitability
- Ensure a high industry profile of the team within the UK media marketplace
- Create & implement commercial media plans that bring creative ideas to life
Please email your CV over and i will get back to you for an informal phone chat.