Why We Need Your Talents
The Advertising Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination and on property execution of advertising signage and collateral and brand consistency on all marketing materials to promote Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia in consumer-facing tactics and mediums.
Where You'll Make Your Impact
- Prepare proper documentation to open creative advertising job requests with in-house graphic designer and advertising agencies.
- Maintain and track design timelines, proofs, approvals per department approval process.
- Ensure that agencies and designers have all the information and assets needed to start projects.
- Review and ensure brand guidelines, grammar, spelling, syntax, accuracy to project requests are all met when proofs are available prior to distribution to project stakeholders.
- Assist with copy writing for promotional and advertising initiatives as directed.
- Coordinate signage and collateral deliveries.
- Coordinate and set-up print and digital signage on property, billboard postings, and various advertising/media submissions.
- Assist in coordinating content creation for print pieces, digital signage, and social media purposes.
- Maintain signage map for all print and digital items.
- Communicate with external vendors on upcoming project requests and delivery timelines.
- Ensure the accuracy of all marketing and promotional campaigns and materials, including proper copy, branding, and disclaimer usage on all advertisements.
- Maintain and update the website content on a regular basis to ensure updated and relevant information is present for users.
- Assist in invoicing and setting up vendor information.
- Attends work events and functions as assigned.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills to Help You Succeed
- Previous experience in advertising or marketing is a plus.
- Previous experience in casino/gaming or hospitality industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of creative programs like Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, content, email, search, social, and mobile programming.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under pressure.
- Ability to obtain Gaming License as required by the State Gaming Agency for the position.
- Accuracy in completing assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform assigned duties in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
- Must be proficient in the use of modern office equipment and software packages inclusive of but not limited to personal computers, Microsoft programs, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
A Few Must Haves
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Business-related field preferred.
- Ability to stand and walk for extensive periods of time and move up and down steps daily.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends/holidays as required
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 300,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 2000 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- You will need to walk up and down stairs to the Casino floor.
Street: 900 Packer Ave