Role: Account Manager (marketing agency)
Salary: up to £35K depending on experience
Location: Manchester (hybrid working available)
We're looking for a talented Account Manager to join our team, to make sure that we're delivering superior service to our clients, helping them succeed in the fast-moving field of e-commerce. Account Managers are responsible for commercial targets related to account growth and work closely with our Product, Solutions, Design and Development teams to unlock opportunities for both our clients and our agency.
This role would suit somebody who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about e-commerce/DTC brands/technology and is likely from an agency background.
Your Day To Day:
* Increasing the value of your client base by uncovering and upselling new areas of opportunity.
* Building strong and meaningful relationships with client E-Commerce teams, marketing depts, and CEOs.
* Offering strategic recommendations and e-commerce consultancy to your clients.
* Collaborating with your colleagues within the agency (Design, Development, QA)
* Reporting successes monthly to clients.
* Demonstrating a clear ROI.
* Quarterly business and industry reviews with clients.
Core skills, that are a must:
* High commercial awareness with a proven track record of growing a portfolio of clients
* Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
* Oversee major project commitments: plan, organise, prioritise
* Time management excellence, flexibility, and attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable speaking with a range of clients
* An interest in design, tech, and E-Commerce
* A strategic, creative, and pragmatic problem-solver
* A desire to enter a small but growing company and make a big impact with your work
* A proactive team player with a 'can-do' attitude
If that's you, we're ideally looking for:
* 3+ years of client facing experience, particularly in a digital agency
* Strategic e-commerce experience
* Experience with Shopify
* Experience working in an agency environment
* A technical understanding on e-commerce systems
* Great communication skills - written and verbally
* Super efficient and highly organised
* Cool, calm and collected with the ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to understand project requirements and work effectively with the team to plan and execute
* Ability to understand, analyse and convert data into actionable projects
We're a small but amiable lot. We ensure you're well looked after with lunch (and maybe even a cheeky beer) from your very first day.
There's also room to grow. You'll get a LOT of training from some of the best in the game.
When you're ready to take on new challenges, we'll create a career development plan together - helping you grow with us.
Get a slice of the good life. With flexible working hours, regular company events, and even a monthly massage (from a trained professional, we promise), there's a lot of living to be done in that work-life balance.
From a free holiday on your birthday to a super-cool working environment (not to mention working from home perks), we're a small company with big benefits.
Accrue an additional 1 day annual leave per year that you work with us
Access to free mental health counselling, GP Apts etc
Working 1-2 days per week in the office with the rest WFH
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance