Job Title: Account Manager Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £35,000
Location: North London (hybrid: home and office)
Reporting to: Group Account Director - Creative
Due to existing account growth and gaining new clients this business is expanding and looking for an experienced Account Manager to join and work within a team of five.
The company is a leading visual communications specialist offering multi-channel marketing services (insight, creative, production, delivery and installation) to brands and retailers across the globe.
As an Account Manager, you will be tasked with managing client accounts from implementation, attending client meetings, taking client briefs, interpret and present written creative briefs to clients, liaise with the studio to ensure successful completion of all work.
You will be expected to source, negotiate and liaise with suppliers.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have:
- At least two years account management experience within a creative/agency environment.
- An understand of marketing communications including advertising, direct marketing, online, promotion and literature
- Prior experience in interpreting client requirements from a brief into a written creative brief
- Excellent project management skills plus the ability to multi-task
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities
To fit in with the team, you will need to be able to present yourself in a professional manner, be driven to exceeds expectation - so no plodders need apply please.
This is a dynamic business that likes to promote from within and has a successful track record in doing so.
Ref: (phone number removed)