Multi Award winning Marketing Agency in Guildford, Surrey.
Account Executive (Digital/Social/PR marketing) job spec
- A leading Digital Marketing agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive (full-time) to join its award-winning team of digital marketing, social media and PR experts, based in Guildford, Surrey
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have at least two years' experience with a background in a digital marketing or multi-media PR agency, exceptional copywriting skills and plenty of creative flair, as well as a clear understanding of how social media and digital marketing management works.
- Typically, working across 10 different client accounts simultaneously, assisting account managers to project manage larger accounts and managing smaller accounts independently, the candidate will be super organised and able to juggle a variety of different tasks and responsibilities.
- They are an integrated, multi-service digital marketing and PR agency that works with local, national and global clients across a variety of sectors from social care and local government to hospitality and housing. Clients include Age UK, Hilton Hotels, Surrey County Council, West Sussex County Council, WSP, Zest Technology and many more
- They also run their own digital marketing and social media training school which help train small business and university students in key digital skills required to run a business.
- They are a friendly bunch but the environment we work in is fast-paced and continually changing so any successful candidate will need to prove they have the resilience to deal with the challenges this can present.
- For hardworking candidates with the drive and determination to succeed, there is plenty of scope for promotion to account manager and account director roles.
- Outstanding written and spoken English and acute attention to detail
- Experience of digital and social media management (including back office)
- Good knowledge of Canva or similar creative programmes
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds and at different levels
- Project management. You will be adept at the administrative tasks involved with helping to run client accounts such as content planning and strategy development.
- Impeccable time keeping. You will often be working to tight media and client deadlines so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
- They are an integrated agency that works across a variety of different services and sectors and therefore the ability to adapt skillset is essential
- A competitive salary £25k-£35k (DOE)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year up to five years
- Government Workplace Pension
- Regular work social events
- Brand new office in Guildford (with well-stocked beer fridge and in-house coffee bar). Dogs very welcome
- Regular staff training and full development programme
- Team building volunteer days