PR Account Executive
Excellent Salary £18000 - £25000 p.a - negotiable depending on your experience
Ambitious, established Agency
Joining our exciting and dynamic agency as an account executive or account manager will set your career on the fast track to progression.
People are the most important asset in our business. We look after you, we train you, and we work with you to ensure you can progress in the area that suits you best.
PR Account Executive, Market Harborough Benefits:
- Competitive salary, £18000 - £25000 p.a. - negotiable D.O.E - Talk To Us
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare upon completion of probation
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Support from one of the friendliest teams in PR!
This could be your first role in the industry, or you may be ready to take the next step up. If you have the skills and attitude we re looking for, we d love to meet you.
- We're looking for excellent copywriters with impeccable attention to detail
- You must be able to quickly build relationships as we're well known for our exceptional results in media relations
There's a lot to juggle. Agency life moves quickly and the ability to manage multiple tasks is a must.
You'll be involved in all aspects of the business, creating multi-media content and ensuring it reaches its end audience, then reporting and learning from the results. You'll be invited to contribute ideas and will learn how to design and implement PR strategies.
Our team is office based. We have a great balance of experience which creates the support network you will need to succeed in the business.
Ideally you'll be a graduate in journalism, comms, media, PR, English, or a related subject but we're open to recruiting people from different backgrounds provided there's a demonstrable passion for communications.
If you'd like to apply for this fantastic Account Executive role, please include a CV, covering letter and details of current salary.