Account Director - Creative Agency - Content Production
Central London - Generous Salary and Benefits
Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for building long lasting client relationships? Are you ready to take on a pivotal role with a leading content agency at the forefront of today's creative industries? Look no further! We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Account Director to join an innovative and forward-thinking company based in Central London.
About Us: At this exciting time of growth and expansion, we are proud to be part of a renowned family of creative agencies. As an integral part of this group, we operate as a cutting-edge content agency, known for producing shareable and engaging films, podcasts, and digital experiences. Our mission is to create meaningful content in collaboration with esteemed partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As the key point of contact for new business opportunities, you'll play a crucial role in driving growth.
- Nurturing existing partner relationships alongside the Senior Management Team.
- Collaborating with the creative and production teams to ensure compelling value propositions and smooth relationships.
- Creating captivating deck responses to enquiries, showcasing our exceptional portfolio and services.
- Identifying areas of new opportunity and designing strategies to expand within existing accounts.
- Proactively seeking out new clients and nurturing relationships.
- Implementing internal and external marketing strategies, including social media, website, email comms, and events.
What Experience is Required:
- A solid track record (5 - 7 years) in a similar role within an agency or production company.
- Excellent written communication skills and proficiency in deck design packages.
- A team player who can effectively communicate and present concepts to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the production process to confidently engage with clients.
- Proven adaptability and flexibility in handling changing briefs.
- Strong negotiation and deal-closing abilities.
Salary & Benefits: This role offers a competitive salary. You'll also enjoy the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment,
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday day off and holiday increase over time
- Free breakfasts
- Lunch on Tuesdays
- Lots of socials
Location: This fantastic opportunity is based in Central London, 3 days in the office and 2 working from home.
How to Apply: If you're ready to take your career to new heights, send your CV in strict confidence to Giselle Whitton at CV Screen. We can't wait to hear from you!
Alternate Job Titles:
- Content Development Manager
- Creative Partnerships Director
- Media Relations Specialist
- Marketing Solutions Lead
- Business Development Manager
- Client Management Director
Join us on our journey to shape the future of content creation and make a real impact in today's creative landscape!